What's The Best Way To Shave Armpit Hair?

I haven't heard it recommended that females use a depilatory to remove under arm hair. Probably because the chemicals are too harsh for this sensitive skin and there's a rumor that these chemicals can be easily absorbed in this area.

Nor have I heard about females having their armpit hair waxed. And honestly, I have to plead ignorance as to why not. There are probably a host of females who are having it done, I just haven't come across any information about it in my research.



The shaving tool introduced to me when it came my time to start shaving my armpits was called called a wet razor. Unfortunately, no one instructed me about the proper ways to start shaving my armpits with a wet razor, so the majority of my life

I just suffered the fire under my arms for the first couple of days after shaving. One thing I don't understand - In my research to find the best way to remove armpit hair, I've seen it suggested, repeatedly, that you can use a white stick deodorant to limit skin abrasions after shaving.

Yeah right…

best way to shave armpit hair
The flowers anew, returning seasons bring! But beauty faded has no second spring. ~ Frank Moore Colby 
new products for shaving armpit hair

It's a well known fact, (and common sense should tell you), and if all else fails - Just read the back of any deodorant ... The last thing you want to do after, "scraping", your skin raw with a razor is apply a strong, chemical based substance. Ouch!...

Instead, just dust your armpits with a talc free powder, or maybe a little cornstarch. Both of these work great on a baby's bottom to prevent diaper rashes, so you know they'll work to put out the fire of shaving your armpits.

Better yet - You could do some research and find out about newer, safer shaving tools for shaving your armpit hair, to help you stop setting a fire when shaving your underarms. I haven't had a fire from shaving my armpits for years. And let me tell you - What a relief.
Powered by Blogger.